Featuring a high concentration of multiple antioxidants including Vitamin C, the Anti-Oxidant Toner is a preventative shield that provides protection from premature aging. Aloe Vera and Allantoin are used to moisturize and condition, while Vitamin E nourishes and promotes repair of damaged skin cells.
SKIN TYPES Mature and Dry Skin
SKIN CONCERN Thinning skin
- Aloe Barbadensis: Extracted from the leaves of the Aloe plant provides medicinal properties to the skin such as healing and softening. Aloe Barbadensis leaf contains 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes
- Leaf Juice: A thick liquid made from the flesh of the aloe vera plant leaf. A potent antioxidant that alkalizes the body, hydrates, and detoxifies the systems
- Panthenol: A derivative of Vitamin B and also referred to as Pro-Vitamin B. Is also an anti-inflammatory and moisturizing agent. It also helps heal the skin of dehydration and stimulates epithelization
- Allantoin: Anti-inflammatory, keratolytic, moisturizing, and ideal for sensitive or reactive skin. Natural desquamation properties to the horney layers of the skin
- Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin E-Antioxidant & Humectant: Hydrates, smooths and lubricates the skin. Combats the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and dry skin
HOW TO USE
- Recommended to use after cleansing, self-care exfoliation or mask application. Use prior to applying serum and moisturizer. Make sure the skin is dry. (Morning+Evening)
- Spray Method: Apply a fine mist over the face and neck prior to application of moisturizer and makeup.
- Cotton Round Method: Best used after cleansing. Saturate a cotton round with toner and gently wipe the face and neck to remove any residue of cleanser or mask.
- Hi Fashion Beauty