The Colorlite Plus is Dermaesthetics' signature lightening and brightening cream. Enhanced with Arbutin and Dermaesthetics' exclusive Whitening Plus PowerBlend Formula, Colorlite's effectiveness can be seen as quickly as 14 days and within the normal skin cycle of approximately 28 days. Containing several tyrosinase inhibitors, the Colorlite Plus is formulated to aid in the prevention of excess melanin production. As the heart of the Color Correction System, Colorlite Plus unveils a clear and even-toned complexion.
SKIN TYPES All Types
SKIN CONCERN Sun Spots
- Palmaria Palmata Extract: A natural skin brightener sourced
- Glycolic Acid: A natural by-product of sugarcane, Alpha Hydroxy Acid is used as a mild exfoliant to remove superficial cellular buildup, congestion, minimize fine lines, wrinkles, superficial scarring and acne control
- Arbutin: Reduces high levels of pigmentation to lighten age spots and even tone
- Aloe Barbadensis: A natural extract from the leaves of the Aloe plant provides medicinal properties to the skin such as healing, hydrating, and softening. Aloe Barbadensis leaf contains 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes
- Licorice Root Extract: Extract inhibits the products of tyrosine, in turn inhibiting the production of dark spots
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Hydrates, smooths and lubricates the skin. Combats the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and dry skin
- Vitamin B: Anti-inflammatory and moisturizing agent. Heals the skin of dehydration and stimulates re-epithelization
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing face, toning and applying serums, apply a dime-size amount and pat thoroughly onto face and neck. (Morning+Afternoon)
- Follow with EGF UV Shield SPF product in the daytime.