Featuring a high concentration of Licorice Root, the Colorlite Corrective Serum is formulated to lighten dark spots and discoloration for a more beautiful radiant skin tone. This formula clears pigmentation after acne breakouts, and uneven skin tone from sun exposure and aging. This serum's benefits are enhanced when used in the morning and evening and combined with Dermaesthetics' Colorlite Plus Cream or Gel.
SKIN TYPES All Types
SKIN CONCERN Hormonal Hyperpigmentation, Sun Spots, and Age Spots
- Arbutin: Reduces high levels of pigmentation to lighten age spots and even tone
- Licorice Root Extract: Extract inhibits the products of tyrosine, in turn inhibiting the production of dark spots
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A potent antioxidant used for UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening and as an anti-inflammatory
- Lactic Acid (AHA): A moisturizing agent derived from fruit acid derived from sour milk to stimulate collagen
- Palmaria Palmata: Contains seawater, anti-aging agent to slow down the aging process. Improves blood and lymph circulation and detoxifies and cleanses the skin
- Agaricus Bisporus (Mushroom) Extract: Contains antioxidants as well as compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties
- Glutathione: An antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and boosts the immune system
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops to the entire face and neck twice daily for maximum results. Complete with appropriate DBH moisturizer. (Morning_Evening)
- Follow with EGF UV Shield SPF product in the daytime.